My name is JeanHeyd Meneide. I am a Software Engineer and the Project Editor for ISO/IEC JTC1 SC22 WG14 - Programming Languages, C.
You can find me at:
- Undefined behavior, and the Sledgehammer Principle (Thursday, 2023 02 February)
- The Wonderfully Terrible World of C and C++ Encoding APIs (with Some Rust) (Wednesday, 2022 12 October)
- C23 is Finished: Here is What is on the Menu (Sunday, 2022 31 July)
- finally. #embed (Friday, 2022 22 July)
- Conformance Should Mean Something - fputc, and Freestanding (Monday, 2022 18 April)
- To Save C, We Must Save ABI (Sunday, 2022 13 March)
- Ever Closer - C23 Draws Nearer (Monday, 2022 28 February)
What I Do
I make the fastest things go faster, the unsafe things much safer, and the difficult things easy to do!
I specialize in ergonomic library design, performance tuning, foreign function/language interfaces, and a little bit of graphics programming. My favorite work includes programming that enables even the newest programmers to produce high-quality code that pushes them and others towards the pit of success! Occasionally, I get stuck in a Network Programming loop
I also do Diversity and Inclusivity work in the technical space, working towards making a better and more equitable environment for everyone's contributions.
Need Something Done?
Please reach out to these folks if you need something done as a dedicated project!
If you need something more than that, feel free to reach out to Shepherd's Oasis! You can find them in various places, such as: